Considering coming home to somewhere in Stillwater, Oklahoma?
Then look no further than the refreshing community of Traden Heights with Ideal Homes.
Here homes range in size from 1,127 sq ft of living space to 1,964, while the price runs from $140000 to $195000. Voted one of the 100 top places to live in 2010 according to CNN Money Magazine, Traden homes offers a large array of advantages to every upcoming homeowner. Of these include quick access into downtown Stillwater and I-35, operation under a council-mayor government system that encourages citizen board and committee involvement. The area is also well known for its diverse industries from manufacturing to advanced technology. With the largest employer being Oklahoma State University, some of these sub workforces include aerospace, agribusiness, biotechnology, optoelectronics, printing and publishing, software and standard manufacturing.
Another big benefit of this Ideal Homes community is access to a variety of entertainment, such as
- Annual festivals and community events like its long-running art fair or Special Olympics
- Botanical Garden and Arboretum,
- Several history museums and galleries, such OSU Gardiner Art Gallery and the National Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum
- Famous venues like Willie’s Saloon and Eskimo Joe’s
- Four 18-hole golf courses, 14 playgrounds, and plenty of places to practice athletics
To access this community from West 6th Ave/ Hwy 51 W, turn South onto South Murphy Street. Go up small hill, passing the Residence Inn. The entrance into Tradan Heights will be at top of the incline. Tradan Heights is located just east of the Ford dealership on Hwy 51.
Want to know more about this community or new homes in Oklahoma City?
Visit here for details or contact Ideal Homes today!